Sunday, October 22, 2023

Reach Our Drunk Driving Attorneys 24 Hours a Day

drunk driving attorney Ann Arbor

If you’re facing first-time OWI arrest, and you’re concerned about the consequences, please consider the combination of extensive criminal/license experience of the Geherin Law Group.  We’re available 24/7, and are dedicated to our clients. We’ll fight zealously to protect and restore your reputation and driver’s license.

 

Dan and his team helped me get my full driving privileges back even though I didn't think it would be possible. Dan and his team worked with me in a consistent and professional way every step of the way. I can't thank them enough for what they have done for me. It's truly life changing for me and I would recommend Dan to anyone that is serious about seeking legal counsel. Thanks again for everything!” Greg, Google Review

 

Contact us 24 hours a day for a free, confidential consultation. Our drunk driving attorneys work in Washtenaw County and throughout Southeast Michigan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Need to Know About OWI Expungements

If the OWI offense was your first and didn’t involve someone else being seriously injured or killed, an application for expungement can be f...