Friday, July 21, 2023

Dan Geherin “Knows his stuff!”



best dui attorney Washtenaw County
“Dan was very attentive to my case. Every time I had a question he answered me within minutes, even on the weekend. Many would consider mine a “minor” case and several people said I would be fine with a free public dependent. But when dealing with the judicial system, I found that things can go wrong! I am so glad I hired Dan to defend me and am absolutely positive that he did things that a public defender would not have done to make sure my case was dismissed. I can’t thank Dan enough and would recommend him to anyone who needs a good lawyer.”

Kate, Anonymous

 

If you are looking for the best DUI attorney in Washtenaw County with extensive and specialized experience following a DUI Arrest, please consider calling the Ann-Arbor based practice of GLGMichigan.  We can be reached 24/7 at (734) 263-2780, or via email info@GLGMichigan.com.  Let us put our Washtenaw County DUI training, education, experience and passion to work for you when you need it most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use of a Firearm in a Crime

When a weapon is introduced in the commission of a crime, the related charge can be enhanced along with the attendant penalties. This means ...