Monday, July 16, 2018


  1. Should I deal with the insurance company by myself, or contact an attorney? No, you should not.  As mentioned, insurance companies delay, obstruct and deny benefits and will not go out of their way to fairly and fully compensate victims. It cannot hurt and will almost certainly help to schedule a free consultation with our firm to see which benefits you’re entitled to and how to maximize your recovery under the law.  
  2. How quickly should I consult with a Personal Injury Attorney in Ann Arbor? Time is critical, whether you are injured due to an automobile or other accident, due to the negligent acts of another, or due to a civil rights violation. There are legal statutes of limitations on many such actions. They can be as short as a year from injury in some instances.
  3. What compensation am I entitled to? Our attorneys will identify insurance policies and other sources that provide coverage for injuries due to the negligence of others.  If necessary, we will obtain economic and medical experts to… Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What types of diversion programs exist for criminal charges in Michigan?

Consent Calendar :  For juvenile offenders (currently under age 17), certain offenses qualify for a diversion in which the minor is neither ...