Wednesday, May 9, 2018

RETAIN AN ANN ARBOR CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY WITH REAL TRIAL EXPERIENCE!

A man is charged with a crime he did not commit; a woman is arrested for drunk driving even though she only consumed two glasses of wine; a husband is jailed for domestic violence and prevented from going home because his ex-wife simply made an allegation of assault.  In these scenarios, the potential clients are scared, anxious and pressured to find the right Criminal Defense Attorney to help them.  We have seen these scenarios countless times, and we have heard the most common questions coming from clients in their shoes:



  • “How do I know who will fight for me, and not just take my money and overpromise results?” 
  • “How much trial experience does the attorney have?”
  • “What should I ask the potential attorney to reassure me that he/she will fight for me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Legal Representation Can Help You After an Arrest

Having a seasoned criminal defense attorney on your side throughout your case can make a significant difference in the outcome. To begin, y...