Wednesday, June 6, 2018

IMPROVE YOUR POSITION IN DEFENSE OF YOUR DUI CASE: HIRING A DUI ATTORNEY IN ANN ARBOR

First you see the sirens, then you see the uniformed officer approaching.  Your heart starts beating uncontrollably, and within minutes, you’re asked to step from your car, perform several difficult tests, and blow into a tube.  You’re arrested.  You’re put into a jail cell. Your license is confiscated.   These questions will begin rolling through your head:

  • “I felt fine to drive, how do I know if my arrest was valid?”
  • “How will this affect my license?  My job? My freedom?”
  • “What happens next?  When do I have to go to court?”
  • “Who is the best Ann Arbor DUI Attorney to help me?

Learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment

OWI Defense Strategies

Many who face OWI charges are under the mistaken belief that there’s no way to fight the state’s case – even when they’re convinced that the...