Thursday, June 21, 2018

HOW DO I GET TO WORK IF I DON’T HAVE A LICENSE?

After the shock, humiliation and fear of a DUI arrest begins to wear off, a driver is still left with nagging but serious questions about his ability to drive:

  • “How will this affect my license?  My job? My freedom?”
  • “Will I ever get a full license back?”
  • “Will my insurance rates go up?”

For 20+ years, Attorney Dan Geherin has heard these questions from clients who are suffering the anxiety, fear and anger that follows a DUI arrest.  The Geherin Law Group PLLC (GLGMichigan) is a local criminal justice firm based in Ann Arbor that specializes in defense of DUI/OWI cases.   Dan is a former prosecutor who has helped thousands of clients with DUI cases in and around Ann Arbor.  Approximately 50% of his client base consists of drunk driving defense.

Learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Legal Representation Can Help You After an Arrest

Having a seasoned criminal defense attorney on your side throughout your case can make a significant difference in the outcome. To begin, y...